These compact, lightweight, and exceptionally durable saddlebags are the ultimate in functionality and design. The main compartment on each side is just large enough for a lunch, first aid kit, or extra layer of clothing. Compression straps can be used for securing rain gear. A zippered pocket on each side allows easy access to a cell phone or small camera. The front pocket is ideal for a trail guide book or map, with a mesh pouch to keep smaller items contained. Finally, the pocket inside each flap keeps small essentials such as cash, keys and photo ID easily accessible.
- 1680-denier ripstop nylon outer shell has a PVC water resistant coating and water-resistant zippers
- Closed cell foam padding insulates against temperature and protects from physical damage
- Reinforced at all stress points with nylon web and double stitched seams
- Grommets and D-rings for saddle attachment.
- Compatible with western, endurance and Australian saddles
- Overall dimensions: 10.5"H x 7.5"W x 5.5"D (approximately 390 cubic inches)
- Colors: Black with Sand, Glacier Blue with Frost